In order to manage anxiety among our visitors and staff, all visitors are asked to kindly wear a face mask whilst visiting our office. To book a consultation, please phone our reception on 015314820 or online below:
- Medical negligence *
- Road traffic accidents *
- Accidents at work *
- Dog bites *
- Food poisoning *
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board Applications *
- Court proceedings *
- Employment law disputes *
- Defamation, assault, false imprisonment *
* In contentious business a solicitor may not ...
Please call our office or e-mail our office to discuss new or existing business. We are working on all of our files as normal, though some staff work from home, and unless it is an emergency, we are communicating will our of our client's and colleagues by telephone and e-mail only.
We're virtually unaffected !
At this time, we all need to do our bit to protect those who are elderly and frail in our society and who are at real risk of serious harm. Our office is a home office, and I continue to work as normal. Other members of the team work remotely. We are happy to communic...
Before the arrival of the Coronavirus, we were heavily reliant on e-mail and telephone in order to communicate with our new and existing clients. For the time being, we are avoiding face to face meetings where our communication objectives can be achieved remotely. It is otherwise business as usua...Read More
Left high and dry by an insolvent employer?
We may be able to help you.
Unrecoverable wage arrears
Unrecoverable Employment Tribunal Awards
Unrecoverable Rights Commissioner Awards
Unrecoverable Equality Tribunal Awards
Unrecoverable Labour Court Awards
Unrecoverable Workplace Relations Commiss...
Employer has gone out of business and owes you money?
Unpaid Wage Arrears - Unpaid Employment Appeals Tribunal Awards, Unpaid Rights Commissioner Awards, Unpaid Equality Tribunal Awards, Unpaid Workplace Relations Commission Awards, Unpaid Labour Court Awards
We may be able to help, CALL US NO...
MartinaI’d highly recommend E. M. O’Hanrahan Solicitors, they’ve done a wonderful job for me! From the very first contact, they’ve been great. They helped me with free legal advice, detailed explanations and by showing genuine interest for my issues. I honestly can’t thank them enough. They are very approachable and their responsiveness is impressive, just like their desire to help their clients. If you need a solicitor for workplace related issues, look no further. Thanks to their hard work, I won my case and I’m sure they can do the same for you.
- Tadeusz SThe service we recieved was first class, we were kept informed every step of the way. It was on no win no fee basis, the total charge was exactly as explained. I would recommend these solictors to any of my friends and family, these are people you can trust, they were understanding and explained in detail anything we did not fully understand.
- Tomek LVery friendly and professional service. I am 100% satisfied and grateful for help.